Friday, February 15, 2008

WOW! Life gets in the way sometimes!!!

Welcome to the world of property scouting! The folks at http://NACREPS.org sure do keep us informed about what is happening in the world of commercial property scouting! The weekly phone calls with Yolly and Rick and the visiting professors sure do help us understand what to look for in commercial real estate.
I haven't been as active looking for property as I should be, but now, I mean to re-start in earnest. Looking on Loop net, looking in the newspaper and the all important...calling the local commercial real estate brokers!
I am going to narrow my search to apartment building right now, as I feel that the commercial real estate market will be hot for apartment buildings. With so many people needing to rent for a while, this seems to be the hot place to be!
Look out world and look out http://Nacreps.org staff, Tricia is out and ready to concur the commercial real estate world in apartment buildings! Move over Trump...Tricia is on the rise!!

Here's to MY incredible success in commercial real estate!
Tricia


check out this site: it's a way to make money off your blog. And who couldn't use a couple more bucks?

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments: